One focus of our work is the maintenance, tuning and optimization of engines. We make no difference between road and racing motorcycle – every bike receives a high-quality treatment in our workshop.
Our customers benefit from the experience we have gained with our various racing teams over many years.
We offer the following services:
- Engine restoration
- New construction of high performance road and racing engines
- Lighten, welding and balancing of crankshafts
- Bore and hone of cylinders
- Change of cylinder sleeves
- Bore crankcase for larger sleeves
- Cylinder head porting (optimization of channels and combustion chambers)
- Installation of larger valves
- Installation of sintered bronze valve guides
- Replacing and milling valve seats
- Undercutting of gears
- DLC coating of rocker arms, piston pins, tappets, camshafts, etc.
In the following picture galleries you can see the tuning and optimizing of engines:
CB500Four original engine
CB750Four K2 original engine
CB900F Bol d`Or 985ccm
CBX1000 original engine
GPZ1100UT 1260ccm RACE
GSX-R750 771ccm RACE